About Orthodontics Consultations
Your consultation will provide you with the opportunity to take a tour of the office, meet the orthodontist and the staff, discuss any concerns you may have, and discover what treatment options are available for you or your child.
During your initial consultation, you can expect the following:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- An oral exam and possible X-rays
- A preliminary customized treatment plan
- An explanation of all costs, insurance options, and payment plans available.
- A question and answer session about your treatment plan
Common questions we hear during the consultation are:
- How long will the treatment take?
- What types of treatment options are available, such as metal or clear braces, or Invisalign?
- Will teeth need to be extracted?